[Public-List] Buying tip of the week

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Feb 6 11:28:28 PST 2012

Well I'm in the marine business too, I supply all kinds of retail outlets,
and I am not fond of West's style. In my books that's gouging.  And I would
agree about their lack of ability to offer competent advice.  I guess what I
really abhor is the damage they do to more professional marine outlets.

GL