[Public-List] Fuel filter

b3craig at aol.com b3craig at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 05:54:26 PST 2012

     I'm trying to find a replacement fuel filter.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  This bronze cast filter is mounted in Winsome's engine compartment between the tank and the sediment bowl.  Pictures are included.
     Also, thanks to all who commented on my shore power questions.  The presence of this list and the strong association that backs it makes owning an A30 just that much nicer.  My thanks to all those folks that work behind the scenes.

Ben Craig
S/V Winsome #601