[Public-List] Roger Kingsland

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Fri Jan 13 08:52:13 PST 2012

I'm very sorry to report the news I just heard. Roger Kingland, owner of
Perfect Intentions #148, passed away on Christmas Eve. My condolences to
Jeanne, Morgan, and Roger. Your husband and father was a breath of life
on the public-list. While many did not share his enthusiasm for
re-inventing the Alberg 30, we all shared his enthusiasm for life. He
will be missed.

  - George

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11364/1200132-122-0.stm
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/pittsburgh/s_773887.html