[Public-List] ice box

Robert Kirk isobar at verizon.net
Tue Jan 10 07:03:29 PST 2012

A Multi-Tool is my latest favorite, too. Just used it to cut drywall &
notch studs for a medicine cabinet. They are only $50 at Harbor Freight
which has become my preferred purveyor of high quality, marine grade tools
(!) ever since George recommended their nitrile gloves years ago.

Bob Kirk
Isobar 181