[Public-List] ice box

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 04:47:36 PST 2012

Gordon,

I have a "Super Sawzall" which you are welcome to borrow. I can also
recommend a Multi-Tool (my latest favorite tool). There are several on the
market, The Fein (the original that the patent expired in 2008), Porter
Cable, Bosch, Dremel and private brands (such as Sears Craftsman). I did a
bunch of research, the Fein is $400 while on the other end of the price
range is the Craftsman version was on sale which for $60. The craftsman has
the same specs and uses the same blades as the Fein...I think it is a Fein
in disguise. Anyway they are great for tight spots for cutting, grinding and
sanding. You can even cut a straight line!!! A boat owners dream tool.