[Public-List] Alberg 37 for sale

rmeyer007 at aol.com rmeyer007 at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 06:53:23 PST 2012

Dear Albergers,

We are passing along an opportunity to purchase one of the Alberg 30's bigger brothers:  an Alberg 37.  We met Lou and Jean Wayne during our crossing of the Gulf Stream this year and they are putting their A37 up for sale as they have begun cruising on a trawler.

Please see their note below and feel free to contact them directly:

We are Lou & Jean Wayne from Rochester NY. We own an Alberg 37 on the hard at Green Turtle Cay in the Abacos/Bahamas. This summer we purchased a trawler which we have also taken to the Bahamas. We met Ray and Sandy Meyer (previously A30 owners) in Vero Beach Fla and crossed the gulf stream with them to the Bahamas. Also crossing with us was Shearwater, an A37 with Tom & Kaye Assenmacher aboard. Tom is the webmaster for the A37 website. We are interested in selling PIKA, our A37 and was wondering if any of your A30 members might be interested in a good solid cruising boat equipped for cruising. She is hull #20, a 1967 Mark I with a rare side galley. I am enclosing a flyer with photos and an equipment list . We will be in the Bahamas until end of march and sometime in early April we will begin getting Pika ready to sail back to Rochester NY. Thanks and our email is l.wayne at frontiernet.net if anyone wants to contact us.

Lou & Jean Wayne

The equipment list and pictures are posted on the A37 site:   http://www.alberg37.org/  in the A37 for sale section.

Regards

Ray and Sandy Meyer