[Public-List] Alberg 37 for sale

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Mon Jan 23 07:21:26 PST 2012

Know the boat, she has the bullet proof masonite decks, like the early first
generation A-30s. We met the Wayne's the first season they had her when we
had our A-30. Cruised along with them for a few days to the 1000Ils. Pika
convinced us to move up to an A-37.

I can see from the photos they have done a lot of upgrades. There are only
about 60 or so A-37's with those masonite decks. The decks were in great
shape when we were aboard, since they almost never go bad, I imagine they
still are in great shape. Good folk the Wayne's. Someone will be a happy
duck buying Pika.

Cheers,

John
Sunstone KC65