[Public-List] Slightly Off-Topic?

Len Payne lenpayne at bresnan.net
Wed Jan 25 17:57:23 PST 2012

Good Evening, All,

The final bits of the rudder re-build are causing a few problems - will get them resolved as soon as the truck is running properly. Then I'll get the write-up sent in.

I recently found out about a Pearson Triton 28 (another fine Alberg design) down in Dallas for what could be a very reasonable price.
There has been a lot of work already done on the boat - more needs be done.
The boat is on, and comes with, a custom trailer.

If anyone is interested, send me an e-mail and I will get you the contact information