[Public-List] hair shirt....heavy racing boat with no engine.

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Sun Jul 1 08:29:11 PDT 2012

Gordon,

No need to explain yourself further. Glad to have been educated on the meaning of the phrase. I just remember the 'discussion' a couple of years back when cruisers were being compared to racers and it got nasty fairly fast over some folks misinterpreting a response and then reacting way too quickly.

Gord Laco please do tell us about this heavy racing boat with no engine. I know there is a five or is it a six metre at National in Toronto, but that wouldn't qualify as a heavy boat......would it?