[Public-List] fix

Bob Bounds bobbounds at comcast.net
Tue Jul 10 08:44:45 PDT 2012

Glenn, George

Thanks for the help.

The Coosa board sounds like a good suggestion, I will check it out.

I did notice some water in the bilge under the batteries and I don't know if it can drain into  the bilge under the engine.  I suspect the water comes from leaks under the toe rail.

The dimensions of the sole access and the piece to be replaced make the repair difficult.  The access in the sole is approximately 14" X 9.5" and the piece to be replaced is approximately 27.5" X 11" , which means if the replacement board is one piece the sole has to be removed.  I suppose the repair could be done using several smaller pieces.

Bob

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======