[Public-List] Bow Pulpit

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 04:54:25 PDT 2012

Hi Chuck,

There were variations in pulpits over the years. If I were ever to buy a new
one it would be all welded, instead of the original. They were made by a
company in Michigan called Tops-in-Quality which now seems to have a new
name and is called White Water Marine http://www.whitewatermarineinc.com.

Mike Lehman