[Public-List] Mast Sheave Washers

John Mcauliffe jmcsales at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 12:16:32 PDT 2012

Thanks Mike,
I think the washers are supposed to go on the outer edges of the sheave, against the outer plates. We put it together like that. Pulley seems to "free wheel" better and the clearance is fine, no room for the halyard to "derail".
If you do take yours apart I'd be curious as to what you'll find. John

Sent from my iPhone