[Public-List] A-30 type electrical switches cheap

Daniel Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Mon Jun 11 13:52:51 PDT 2012

Hello,

I have had some luck disassembling and cleaning the electrical switches
by the engine panel in my 1966 A-30. But a few years ago I discovered
that the "Tractor Supply" chain carries switches can easily replace the
original switches, in the $5 to $13 range. Just replaced my horn button
switch for $5.99 for a brass, watertight switch, and it occurred to me
to pass this on.

This $4.99 or a $12.99 version could work for running/steaming light.
http://www.tractorsupply.com/conduct-tite-push-pull-switch-fused-headlight-15-amp-180-watts--1042128

Launching tomorrow, finally!

--Dan Sternglass
Watcher of the Skies, #201, 1966, Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, NY

dans at stmktg.com
mobile: +1607-592-8012

Strategic Marketing Associates
403 Highgate Road