[Public-List] new sail

Manza, John CIV OSD POLICY John.Manza at osd.mil
Mon Jun 11 11:41:41 PDT 2012

I have sent my sails every few years to Sail Care (http://www.sailcare.com/) they clean, repair, and "stiffen" the sails by re impregnating the fabric with some kind of chemical agent.  The work is pretty inexpensive and fast.  They specialize in fixing mainsail problems like the one you describe.  John