[Public-List] testing my mast head light

Jeffrey Randall jcrandall1956 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:16:45 PDT 2012

Thanks everyone,  Just got a Don Casey basic boat 12volt book and will read
while it is Noah's arc weather here in NH.  Then the rest of the week is
prep.  I will try all the suggestions, but I suspect the first culprit is
always the easiest,  the deck connections.

Jeff Randall  Yankee Star, 296

--
Sincerely,

Jeff Randall