[Public-List] going solo

David Terrell dterrell1 at charter.net
Tue Jun 5 06:12:51 PDT 2012

Jim

Aside from a heart attack or stroke, there are about two ways to die
while sailing - get in the water unintentionally and get hit in the head
by the boom. I our part of the world, a pdf helps mainly for recovery of
the body and early and easy settlement of your estate by your executor.
The water temp gets up to about 68 f in July and August. It is my
understanding that polyester jacklines are better than nylon because UV
rays degrade them more slowly. Change themwhen they change color - get
faded out. clpping on whenever you go on deck is the best policy. I
think this is a case of a good rule keeping you if you keep it every
time.

David, 432