[Public-List] Holding Tank

Stephen Gwyn stephen.gwyn at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Thu Jun 28 13:10:59 PDT 2012

I sent an e-mail to Raritan and got a quote around 500$ plus shipping.
I really wish I had bought one 5 years ago when they were 250$.
After calling several local fabricators, I got quotes of in the 700$
range for a custom tank. I ended up buying a 6 gallon rectangular tank.

I will be putting up pictures of the installation shortly. The main innovation
compared to the pictures on alberg30.org is that, if you have
a liner boat, you can cut holes in the liner and run the hoses
behind the liner, rather than cutting holes in the main bulkhead.

SG

Stephen Gwyn                       | Tel: 1-250-363-3136
Canadian Astronomical Data Centre  | Fax: 1-250-363-0045
Herzberg Institute of Astrophysics | Cell: 1-250-885-6969
5071 West Saanich Road             | E-mail: Stephen.Gwyn at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Victoria, BC, V9E 2E7, Canada      | http://astrowww.phys.uvic.ca/~gwyn/