[Public-List] hair shirts Thanks for the reference source

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Sat Jun 30 09:57:48 PDT 2012

Gordon et al,

I can see this thread getting out of hand and turn into a Religious them and us discussion. Please let's not go there. Thank you for the reference source, I had not heard that phrase used before now.

The auxiliary is a necessity for most of us and a safety net for some of us.  When "sailing" I choose to use the auxiliary as little as possible, but then again there are practical reasons for having one,;-)

Michael #133