[Public-List] hair shirts Thanks for the reference source

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Sat Jun 30 10:03:53 PDT 2012

Oyez givalt, hair shirt was a simile and was most apropos to Gord's point.

We don't eat rotting salt pork and weevil infested ships biscuits any more,
so why would anyone who uses marinas and close quarter docking want to be
without a putt putt ?!

I know our marina forbids sailing in and out of one's slip for a very good
reason. Simply call it good neighbourliness.

Cheers

John