[Public-List] sailing without an engine

brooks.glenn@comcast.net brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Fri Jun 29 09:14:33 PDT 2012

Having spent the last five days becalmed in Neah Bay, just inside Cape Flattery, I can attest to the value of having an "Iron Jenny " on board.  Now if I only had a fuel tank big enough to get me to Hawaii, life would be great.

P.s.  in one day, Dolce will officially be a pirate ship.  My state registration expires June 30, and I forgot to renew before departing. Ahaha!  Freedom from tyrany at last

Glenn
Dolce at Neah Bay
Hull#318

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone