[Public-List] calliope is for sale

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 10:29:45 PDT 2012

Dear Public List,

I am writing with mixed emotions. I found out last Friday that I will be
starting my surgery residency training at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester
Minnesota this June.

Because of the move necessitated by my progression to the next phase of my
education, I am going to be forced to sell my Alberg 30 Calliope who has
been my partner for the last 10 years (I purchased her in April of 2002).

I plan to list her through a broker and get a page on yachtworld. However,
I wanted to notify you personally. If anybody reading this list is
interested in purchasing her, please send me an email at
jbergqui at gmail.com(do not simply reply to this message) or call me at
410-507-3107.

I am extremely flexible on price as I need to have a quick sale. All offers
will be entertained.

She is in the water in Annapolis, MD and available for viewing and/or test
sail.

It would be impossible for me to overstate the amount of enjoyment I have
gotten from my ownership of this boat. I am sad that the time has come for
us to part ways.

Kind regards,

J Bergquist