[Public-List] Leukiamia Cup Race

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Thu Mar 29 15:17:48 PDT 2012

I will be doing the Luekemia cup race on June 1 and 2. Have not got a clue what this race is like. The web site makes it look like a party - which works for me too. It is at the EYC, which is a good place to have a party!

I am looking to get some other folks out - If anyone is interested here is the link. It is a bit pricey, but then it is a fund raiser.

It would be nice to have a few Albergs out there!! I am guessing we will be PHRF - 228 is our rating I believe.

Jonathan
197 - Laughing Gull

http://leukemiacupmd.org/