[Public-List] Head plumbing and secret compartments

Stephen Gwyn stephen.gwyn at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Fri Mar 30 09:50:16 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm the process of install a holding tank under the port
V-berth. I was fiddling around trying to figure out where
to run the hoses while making the minimum amount of holes
in the main bulkhead. I have a liner boat.

I take out the drawer and take off the lid of the port
V-berth. If I put my hand under between the liner and the hull
I find a compartment running aft, through the main bulkhead
in eventually under the bottom shelf of the cupboard behind the
head. There seems to be a space behind the back of the bottom
area of the head cupboard. I can't see the space, but I can feel it.

Has anybody else seen this?
Has anybody tried to run hoses here?

Stephen

Stephen Gwyn                       | Tel: 1-250-363-3136
Canadian Astronomical Data Centre  | Fax: 1-250-363-0045
Herzberg Institute of Astrophysics | Cell: 1-250-885-6969
5071 West Saanich Road             | E-mail: Stephen.Gwyn at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Victoria, BC, V9E 2E7, Canada      | http://astrowww.phys.uvic.ca/~gwyn/