[Public-List] Head plumbing and secret compartments

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 10:47:51 PDT 2012

Stephen

It sounds like the bulkhead on your boat doesn't come all the way to the
floor liner. I have a liner boat too and it was necessary to drill two
1-1/2" holes through the bulkhead outboard, behind the head cabinet and then
route them to the head and the discharge to the deck for pump out.

You can check it out at: http://alberg30.org/maintenance/Head/RaritanNewer/