[Public-List] Masthead

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Sun Mar 4 13:48:34 PST 2012

Hi Randy,

I am also looking to replace my masthead fitting.  are you having yours machined out of solid stock or welded up?  Would your yard do a second one if I sent my mast dimensions?

Don't know why the bavstay fitting is higher... Maybe to compensate for springing the mast aft when setting up tension??

Cheers
Glenn B
Dolce in Seattle

Sent from my iPad