[Public-List] Masthead

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 08:00:10 PST 2012

Hello Rick,  I just ordered a Cape Horn Windvane from Yves.  I see on his web site you mounted one on Sugar Magnolia. Could you comment on how it has worked out for you?

I am particularly interested to know if there are any sailing conditions where it does not hold a course properly?

Thanks much,

glenn

Sent from my iPad