[Public-List] Masthead

Stephen Sousa alberg114 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:47:33 PST 2012

Fellow Albergers,

Over the years I provided a number of mastheads for the Alberg. Unfortunately the machine shop performing this work for us went out of business with the downturn. I looked in my photos to pull up a shot of the finished masthead, when I sold Carina Vela I deleted those files. One thing I did learn was all of the extrusions for the various hulls were the same, that may help with a group purchase.

Best regards,
Stephen