[Public-List] I just found the head that every Alberg needs

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 18:39:57 PST 2012

We should do a group purchase so we can ramp up the 4% cash back on the purchase! Shit, oh I mean feces....you should see the designer ass wipes that are available @ $500.00 a roll or is that a sheet? Well after installing this item no more excuses for loosing any future races. Besides doesn't it just make ya feel SPECIAL with a carbon fibre head on board. Gad zooks what next for the Yachtsman with unlimited funds and no discretion.