[Public-List] I just found the head that every Alberg needs

Don Lang potatosailor at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 19:36:40 PST 2012

"Gad zooks what next for the Yachtsman with unlimited funds and no discretion."

I'm glad u asked!
I surveyed a brand new 60 ft custom day-sailor a few years back that had one of those heads.
You get a carbon fiber sink, toilet roll holder ...AND...automated sailing systems!
Oh and carbon fiber rig of course.
Check out the pics in the link I took while I did the survey...seriously, push button everything.
The client didn't want anything on deck to stub a toe on so even the fender lines have fasteners that are recessed into the deck.
This is his day-sailor on the lake, he also has a 74 ft luxury power boat on the lake and two large yachts at sea for globe trotting.

Cheers, Don

https://picasaweb.google.com/115717061835795937740/60FtSailboat?authkey=Gv1sRgCIixvt3k0-fnZA&feat=email

We should do a group purchase so we can ramp up the 4% cash back on the purchase! Shit, oh I mean feces....you should see the designer ass wipes that are available @ $500.00 a roll or is that a sheet? Well after installing this item?no more excuses for loosing any future races. Besides doesn't it just make ya feel SPECIAL with a carbon fibre head on board. Gad zooks what next for the Yachtsman with unlimited funds and no discretion.