[Public-List] inner staysl shown on original Whitby Brochure??

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Thu Mar 8 19:10:44 PST 2012

Thanks David,

Having these sail dimensions in one spot is very helpful.  might be a good idea if someone could post them to the A30 web site under rigging, maybe.  also the mast dimensions and  section etc.  it would be good reference material.

I am still curious about the staysail.  the original sail plan in the builders brochure does not show a spinaker.  I wonder if Carl A. meant for the staysail to be used with a big Genny  in light air.  And if it provides sufficient drive to mess with??  I guess it depends how badly one one wants to ghost along.

Glenn P

Sent from my iPad