[Public-List] Yamar 2cyl 15hp

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 14 12:41:22 PDT 2012

Joe

I would personally go with the 3 cylinder 20 HP, the 16 would give plenty of power, but the three would run smoother with a bit more reserve power.  Remember with any repower you are looking at a new prop and you might as well plan a new shaft.

http://www.betamarinenc.com/enginemodels.html

http://www.alberg30.org/maintenance/MechanicalPropulsion/Diesel/YanmarInOlderBoats.html
http://www.alberg30.org/maintenance/MechanicalPropulsion/Diesel/InstallingEngineMounts.html

Jim Davis
Privateer Isa Lei

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.
Aesop

Message: 3