[Public-List] Cockpit core thickness in early boats?

Joseph Balderson joebinc at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 06:11:52 PDT 2012

I recall 7/16ths marine ply glued in with West. I ground the entire inside
of the hull because my rebuild is rather extensive. So in the area of the
rudder port (where it comes through the hull on the inside) I strenghtened
the rudder port/ hull attachtment by adding biaxial cloth cut to fit and
again placed with west epoxy. Where is the water coming in?