[Public-List] Keel Width

Bob Norway examiner at cfl.rr.com
Tue May 15 08:38:35 PDT 2012

I am getting ready to pull my boat out and am wondering if anybody can give
me the dimensions of the width of the keel about two (2) feet up from the
bottom. I need this to adjust the trailer I will be using. I would rather do
it this way instead of trying to adjust it while pulling  the boat on the
trailer in the water. As it is the trailer has adjustable bunks that are
like jack stand pads  and we will be adjusting them as the boat comes out of
the water. This will be the first time this trailer has been used to haul a
boat, so there will be a small learning curve. Thanks for any help.

Cheers,
Bongo Bob Norway

_________________

S/V Beowulf #488