[Public-List] Salsa Update, departed South Africa!

Kirk Little kirkalittle at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 08:52:20 PDT 2012

Finally on my way again, just 10 miles out of cape town and loosing my wireless internet so thought to update the 'group' here.  ETA St. Helena in about 2 weeks, then off to Brazil,  Right now getting a great sunset, and hundreds of dolphins all around and of course playing on the bow wake.  I won't make too big of a deal about the 5.5 meter swell and Cape Town shipping all around.  Next update in a few weeks or check Sailing Salsa for my position from my spot tracker in a week or so when it gets into range.  -Kirk (Salsa #504) 33.02s, 17.44e, course 305' speed 5kts.  :-)