[Public-List] Placement of Bow Chocks

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Sat May 19 03:56:53 PDT 2012

Chocks should be forward if they're being used for mooring, towing or
anchoring.  Back in high pressure racing days someone may have been trying
to get weight out of the ends of your boat - but the loss of functionality
wouldn't I think be much worth it.

Anyone got other ideas?

Gord #426 Surprise

PS

Just getting up at the Lord Camden Inn in Camden Maine - lovely morning here
but looking forward to getting home and preparing SURPRISE for her first
weekend trip next week.