[Public-List] Placement of Bow Chocks

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Sat May 19 14:41:26 PDT 2012

Oh well, it was just a guess.

On the topic of lightening boats, I laughed aloud with a good friend the
other day when he was describing how his Dad had let  him drill holes in the
plywood bunks in the forepeak of their Thunderbird class sloop to make her
lighter forward.  John was quite proud of the several hours work knocking
dozens or hundreds of holes in pleasing patterns...till he was walking away
from the boat with the 'holes' in a bag and realized that they were very
very light....