[Public-List] What size fitting for new teak cap rail

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Wed May 23 05:59:45 PDT 2012

Mike, I admire your restraint, alone, in February, on slippery docks with
Wingtip Dude.

One might have had a Don Corlion moment

He had a bad attitude, he had an accident, it was a tragedy - most
unfortunate (said in one's best Marlon Brando Godfather accent) ; )

Like we say up here, the lake is deep and cement is cheap.

ATB

John