[Public-List] A30 Sails for Christmas

Jim Cherry jimcherry at rogers.com
Thu Nov 22 16:04:05 PST 2012

I have a brand new set of sails for an Alberg 30 to sell if anyone is interested. They are made by North Sails. The mainsail is a 5.8 oz Nordac main with double reef and 4 battens. Also have a 150 Norlam genoa.
Both sails come in brand new sail bags. I still have the documentation that came from the manufacturer including dimensions. They have only been out of the bag to put them on the boat once, and only sailed 3 times to try them out. Then I sold the boat. Spectacular planning…;-)

They are presently in Ottawa Ontario .
If anyone is interested you can contact me off-line at :   jimcherry at rogers.com