[Public-List] In the market

Troy Farlow troyfarlow at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 15:22:40 PST 2012

I have one that might be perfect for you. It is a lot better than a project boat but still needs tinkering. I paid ten and put about two grand into it but would take ten. The five extra is worth it because it is solid and awesome.  Diesel engine has only 140 hours. That alone is the extra money. I can be reached at 757-414-3916. Wasn't trying to sell her but could be pursuited if she will go to a good home :). Email is troyfarlow at hotmail.com. Would rather continue this offline so as to not bug everyone on the listserve. Many thanks!!!

- Troy