[Public-List] In the market

Avery Boyer averyboyer168 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 14:28:20 PST 2012

Hello all,

I'm officially in the market for a project Alberg 30, target price is $5K
or less. Mostly I want a complete boat, with sails and rig, and a motor
that at least turns over even if it does not actually run. I don't want
something that's in pieces. If anyone has such a boat or knows of one, I'd
be interested! Also would consider boats in good sailing condition in the
same price range. I'd like to find something within 300 miles of my
location in Ithaca, NY as hauling is pricey. Similar boats are of interest,
Cape Dorys, Pearsons (Tritons, Wanderers and Vanguards especially) etc.

Avery

--
InPaper Designs
http://ecardmodels.com/shop/index.php?manufacturers_id=40