[Public-List] Port Royal, SC 11/18/2012

Richard Mair ramair49 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 16:22:47 PST 2012

Into The Blue 2005. Leaving Chesapeak early Nov. Firewood on top of the
list. Looked for firewood in SC that year as well. Not till Fernandido in
north Fl. Did we no longer need it. 2007 heading north it was again on top
of the list at Martha's Vineyard. Enjoy your stop and we hope the weather
improves.
Richard. 609 Into The Blue.