[Public-List] Masthead sheaves.

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Nov 26 13:04:23 PST 2012

Hi Stephen - yes, having internal halyards makes all the difference.  The
standard large sheave assumed the main halyard coming up the forward face of
the mast, across the whole chord of the mast over the big sheave, then out
the after face of the mast. and so to the headboard of the sail.

Your internal halyards don't need such large sheaves.

Gord #426 Surprise