[Public-List] Masthead sheaves.

brooks.glenn@comcast.net brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Mon Nov 26 14:46:24 PST 2012

George brings up a good point. I think I missspoke in my earlier post.  I do have the 2 1/2" sheeves, but in my new installation there are TWO sets of sheeves per halyard. The sheeves are horizontal and in line with each other fore and aft in order to run the halyard across the top of the mast section then down  to reach the mainsail and genial. ( external halyards)

All of this replaced my old mast head and internal 6+" fiber sheeves

Stephan, if you have trouble finding replacements, you might call Pt Townsend Rigging, they have sheeves in stock.

Glenn
Dolce 318

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone