[Public-List] A-30 Circumnavigators

Michael Connolly crufone at comcast.net
Sat Oct 27 07:13:39 PDT 2012

Glenn,

Interesting tales. Good to check out the boat as not an A-30. I agree with Mike Lehman and the CBAA that we should keep listings of circumnavigators in their Handbook to A-30's only. The Web site is another matter and Geroge might agree to having other Alberg designs represented in some mention aside from a-30 circumnavigators. I see this other than A-30's list as getting a bit out of hand. After all Carl Alberg designed many, many boats most of which could make a circumnavigation.

My original idea was to acknowledge the A-30's who have made the trip. I will continue to work with the CBAA to have that information published and preserved in their Handbook.

Michael #133