[Public-List] prop hitting rudder

Andrew Johns johnsab9 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 18:29:56 PDT 2012

One ecola I have about 1/3 of an inch from the prop hub and sterntube. The prop is shrouded by the keel a bit, but I don't think effects performance much.

 It would be an easy job for a machine shop to shorten the shaft.

Here's a photo of ours.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v188/73cj5/?action=view&current=5805124A-C313-4347-9BFE-38540E322843-16169-000012201A7DC505.jpg

Andrew Johns
Ecola #104