[Public-List] Stainless Hose Clamps

Michael Connolly crufone at comcast.net
Sun Oct 28 06:38:17 PDT 2012

Bill,

Thanks

Michael

----- Original Message -----

From: "Bill Wallace" <wayfarer3134 at yahoo.com>
To: "Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all" <public-list at lists.alberg30.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 8:59:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Public-List] Stainless Hose Clamps

Holland Marine near Toronto sells them - they aren't cheap, but they are extremely well made - I'm slowly changing all my through hulls to use them as I agree, the cheapies even in so called stainless aren't that stainless.    The brand name is AWAB - I'm sure they are available in the US and the UK as well because I've read about them being used elsewhere.

Bill.