[Public-List] Teak inlays?

jdusseault at synergem.org jdusseault at synergem.org
Thu Sep 6 08:45:49 PDT 2012

Hi,
I replaced the plywood/teak venire on Kilwinning #446 with solid 1" teak
boards 17yrs ago.  We routed out the old plywood in the hatch, seats, and
lazarette. They are still quite beautiful.  The teak overlaps the fibreglass
by about 1/2" around and sits about 1\4" higher.  I can sand to my heart's
content.  It is expensive to buy the teak and the job is time consuming.

Jacques Dusseault
Kilwinning #446