[Public-List] iPhone AIS receiver

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 24 09:22:14 PDT 2012

Or seeing a bright light coming down a narrow channel.  When the boat passes
you can see the "driver" staring at his plotter turned up to full blast.
Their side lights can't be seen because of his brilliance and it shocks hell
out of him when you slide by unseen until the actual passing.  I've also
watched people run aground while staring at their CP.

Yes I do have and use a CP, but paper is always on deck as a reference for
my modified eyeballs.

Jim Davis
Privateer Isa Lei

"This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when
the baby gets hold of a hammer."
Will Rogers