[Public-List] Spinnaker tack block mounting

Jeffrey Randall jcrandall1956 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 03:37:53 PDT 2013

My A30 came cutter ready with a u-hook on the deck, a hankon foredail, and
mast hardware plus forestay cable. So  the u hook for your spinnaker sounds
reasonable from a strength perspective.  Where is the best place to mount
it.,  I admittedly have only "tested" the spinnaker twice,  Novice sailors
with a very capable boat but like most, no racing exp so no spinnaker time.

Jeff Randall
Yankee Star 296