[Public-List] Bizzare electrical problem

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 11 12:49:53 PDT 2013

If it is an Atomic 4 and has the multi-connector plug between the instrument
panel and the engine, it is well worth checking. That plug carries a lot of
current and I have seen cases where the plug has deformed from the heat and
melted causing shorts. It's an easy fix...cut the wires on both sides,
install a terminal strip, and match wire-for-wire on the terminal strip
using good quality ring terminals.